找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1588|回复: 6

商务翻译,厉害的进 ^_^

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-22 20:03:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这是我们一次考试的题,不知大家会怎么翻。

In recent years, however, the tide had turned against the multinationals, they are now viewed by many countries with suspicion. Some developing countries, in particular, have felt uneasy and have become concerned about their dependence on foreign investment in key sectors of their economy.

Progressive companies are aware of corporate culture's influence and have thought about the values they want to promote in their organizations. If the company has no written cultural values, ask to see the mission statement, which should also provide some insight in this area.

First of all, he should know what kind of personal characteristics the interviewer is looking for? Risk-taking? Entrepreneurial spirit? A team player? Then take note of the personality traits that are encouraged and rewarded and think about the company culture.

Konka Group has a reputation as ‘the Cradle of Enterprise Culture in Guangdong Province’. Outstanding enterprise culture is one of the important factors that distinguish the company from others and have helped it develop very fast. ‘Konka Innovative Everyday’ are the core of Konka’s enterprise culture.

In addition, it should grow together with its employees. Thus, business at all times in the company should be closely related to its enterprise culture, so that cohesion and attraction of the company to its staff can be constructed, which consequently will enhance the enterprise’s development.

You just mentioned the first phase of the project. That’s impressive! This is one of the best exhibition halls I’ve ever seen. I think it has already reached the European standard. It is another example of China’s economic growth and your strong determination to catch up with the rest of the world.

Thank you for your warm welcome. This is my second visit to Guangdong, and my fellow delegates and I are amazed to find that so many changes have taken place here in the last 3 years. No wonder Guangdong is a hot spot for Foreign Direct Investment.

Guangdong is the pioneer of china’s reform and opening-up, as well as the most dynamic region in terms of economic development. The total GDP of Guangdong accounts for one ninth of that of Chinese Mainland; total import and export trade volume accounts for one third of the national total.

I am proud that Canada has played an active role in foreign investment. This is a two-way process as well, with more and more enterprises from Guangdong investing and setting up business in Canada. Up to August 2005, Guangdong has established 9 enterprises and representative offices in Canada, with a total investment of US$ 1.92 million.

I think we have a team that has managed the business very, very successfully. So my job is to think what the world look like in 25 years’ time. How do we position HSBC for the future? My job is to get the company ready for that. And I also believe that every business should have a man responsible for corporate security.

We appreciate your taking the time to attend the opening ceremony of our first factory in China. On behalf of the company, I
d like to say a big thank you to all of our suppliers, customers, employees and business associates that are here in attendance with us today.

To our neighbors and friends, we plan to be a good corporate citizen and will work with you to uphold high business standards throughout China. We are committed to providing you with a safe and enjoyable working environment. Thank you all once again for taking the time to share this wonderful occasion with us.

I have one specific recommendation for future projects. What we need is to make sure everything is ready before we go to the review board. As I already mentioned, we experienced many problems and our production date was delayed because we didn’t do our homework beforehand.

Governor Huang, thank you very much for inviting us to this beautiful dinner, I feel much honored. This is my second visit to Guangdong and I feel that we are old friends already. I want to propose a toast to our host! Thank you very much for your hospitality. Let
s drink to the great province----Guangdong! Cheers!

It’s a very precious trip to me. I am very impressed with the rapid growth of Guangdong since my last visit here. I visited the New Baiyun International Airport and the Metro Station yesterday, which are among the best in the world. It
s very amazing.

For an ambitious business such as Motorola, it is just not enough to become a household name. Our company wants to shape your entire home entertainment network in the coming age of broadband, and as a result become just as important as other well-known businesses like Intel and Microsoft.

The trade and economic relationship between china and the United States has developed during the 20-year period, especially since the 1980s, due to the mutual efforts of both sides. Through official and non-official channels a cooperative relationship has been established in various fields.

I would like to begin by sincerely thanking President Summers for his kind invitation. Harvard is a world famous college. It attracts the best minds and brings them up. In its 367 years of history, Harvard has produced seven American presidents and more than 40 Nobel winners.

发表于 2009-6-24 16:56:56 | 显示全部楼层
In recent years, however, the tide had turned against the multinationals, they are now viewed by many countries with suspicion. Some developing countries, in particular, have felt uneasy and have become concerned about their dependence on foreign investment in key sectors of their economy.
然而,近年很多跨国公司跟不上潮流,受到了很多国家的置疑。尤其是一些发展中国家已经感到不安,并其对经济关键领域的国外投资的可靠性越来越担心。
Progressive companies are aware of corporate culture's influence and have thought about the values they want to promote in their organizations. If the company has no written cultural values, ask to see the mission statement, which should also provide some insight in this area.
有进步的公司会意识到合作文化的影响并且也已考虑过他们想在组织升级的投入是否有价值。如果公司没有成文的文化价值准则,就去看看代表团的报告,他们会就此领域提供一些建议。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-24 17:04:56 | 显示全部楼层
First of all, he should know what kind of personal characteristics the interviewer is looking for? Risk-taking? Entrepreneurial spirit? A team player? Then take note of the personality traits that are encouraged and rewarded and think about the company culture
首先他应该知道,面试要求什么样的个性?是否敢于承担风险?有成为企业家的志向吗?有没有合作精神?然后,注意下自己的性格特征,这是要被促进与酬报的,最后再考虑一下公司的文化内涵。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-25 12:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 calvin12345 于 2009-6-25 12:14 编辑

Konka Group has a reputation as ‘the Cradle of Enterprise Culture in Guangdong Province’. Outstanding enterprise culture is one of the important factors that distinguish the company from others and have helped it develop very fast. ‘Konka Innovative Everyday’ are the core of Konka’s enterprise culture.
康佳 集团具有“广东省企业文化摇篮“的美誉。杰出的企业文化精神是区别于其他公司企业,以及有助于快速发展的重要因素之一. "康佳每日创新"是康佳企业文化的核心.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-25 12:21:51 | 显示全部楼层
In addition, it should grow together with its employees. Thus, business at all times in the company should be closely related to its enterprise culture, so that cohesion and attraction of the company to its staff can be constructed, which consequently will enhance the enterprise’s development.
另外,企业应该与员工一起成长.因此,无论什么时候公司的业务与企业文化都是紧密相关的,构造员工对公司的凝聚力和吸引力,对企业的发展有很大的帮助.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-25 12:28:35 | 显示全部楼层
You just mentioned the first phase of the project. That’s impressive! This is one of the best exhibition halls I’ve ever seen. I think it has already reached the European standard. It is another example of China’s economic growth and your strong determination to catch up with the rest of the world.
你刚刚提及的这个项目的第一阶段,给人印象深刻.这是我曾经看到过的最好的展示厅之一.我认为这已经达到了欧洲标准. 这也是你们中国的经济在增长,和你们赶上其他国家的强烈的决心, 的另一个例证.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-25 12:34:47 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your warm welcome. This is my second visit to Guangdong, and my fellow delegates and I are amazed to find that so many changes have taken place here in the last 3 years. No wonder Guangdong is a hot spot for Foreign Direct Investment.
感谢你们的热烈欢迎.这是我第二次来广东,我的同伴和我都惊讶于在过去的三年里广东发生了如此巨大的变化.毫无疑问广东是外资所热衷的地区.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|大耳朵英语社区 ( 客服QQ群:19012993  

GMT+8, 2020-1-22 08:24