设为首页收藏本站我的收藏

大耳朵英语社区

 找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 3359|回复: 1

美国电影学院评选的70句英文电影台词

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-2-7 10:31:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
人人心中都有一部电影神作,或许你的是《肖申克的救赎》,他的是《教父》,她的是《泰坦尼克号》。喜欢上一个人,可能只因TA说过的一句话。爱上一部电影,可能只因一句萦绕心头的台词。你记住的是“Remember, hope is a good thing. ”?还是“You jump, I jump.”?又或者是“Seize the day.”?好台词像一杯茶,需要静品浅啜,回味余香。有些则如一道闪电,深深地印在脑海中,挥之不去。

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。“ ——《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
15、“You talking'to me?”
“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976

16、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。” ——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

21、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)
23,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

26,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
27,You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
38,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
29,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
30,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989

31,I’ll be back.
我会回来的。——《终结者》1984
32,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942)
33,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994
34,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
35,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942

36,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。——《热情似火》1959
37,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971
38,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
39,There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992
40,A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960

41,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987
42,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974
43,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939
44,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?——《毕业生》1967
45,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942

46,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927
47,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951
48,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931
49,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986
50,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989

51,I’m king of the world!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997.

52,"I don't want to survive. I want to live."
“我想要的不仅仅是生存,而是生活。

12 Years a Slave, 2013《为奴十二载》
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。--《越狱》

I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃! T-bag ——《越狱》

Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》

Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》

Even the strongest man needs friends. 《GOD FATHER》
再强的人也需要朋友.——《教父》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。 ——《角斗士》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. ——The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》

The truth is out there. ——The X files
真相在那里。——《X档案》

I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》

Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你. ——《乱世佳人》

To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。 ——《黑客帝国》(1999)

We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。 ——《黑客帝国》

I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。 ——《泰坦尼克号》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.——《阿甘正传》
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) ——《阿甘正传》

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
The Lion King 《狮子王》
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
《天下无贼》台词英文版
What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世纪什么最贵?人才!

An organization without discipline.
“有组织,无纪律。”

First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
“我本一心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠”

Who knows me understand my needs, I’m a mystery to he who know me not .
“真是知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求啊”

I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
“我可以很负责地告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。。。”

I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me。.
“大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫头片子玩儿了

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
《加菲猫》:
You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!

I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。

Never send a man to do a cat's job.
决不要让人去做猫的工作。

Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。

One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。

Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。

Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。

Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。

The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。

Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

“Your future depends on your dreams.” So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

“Hard work never killed anybody.“ But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。

“Work fascinates me.“ I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。

God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了馀地。

When two’s company, three’s the result!
两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!

A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动但并不妨碍你尽情的观看。

The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多, 忘记的越多,知道的越少, 为什么学来着?

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes.
" 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一同服役。" ——《兄弟连》

forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope 《The Shawshank Redemption》
不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望 ——《肖申克的救赎》

OLD ROSE Fifteen hundred people went into the sea when Titanic sank from under us. There were twenty boats floating nearby and only one came back. One. Six were saved from the water, myself included. Six out of fifteen hundred. Afterward, the seven hundred people in the boats had nothing to do but waith... wait to die, wait to live, wait for an absolution which would never come.
老年Rose: 泰坦尼克号沉没的时候,船上有1500人掉进了大海,20条救生艇就在附近,只有一条回来救人,一条。一共救了6个人,包括我,六个,1500人只活了六个。 后来,小船上的700多个人就在大海上等着,等着活....等着死,登着做忏悔,遥遥无期... ——《泰坦尼克号》

WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——
" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!! ——《勇敢的心》

This car, Goeth would have bought this car. Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one, one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't , and I didn't ……-"Schindler's List"
这辆车,歌德应该会买.我为什么留这辆车,它能换十条命,十条命,多救十个人.这枚胸针,可以救两条命.这是黄金,可多救两个人,他会让我换两个,至少一个人,他会多个我一个人,多一个人,是一个人,斯滕,这个可以换一人的命.我本可多救一个人, 可我没有,可我没有…… ——《辛德勒名单》

J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢?
公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难…罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远! ——《罗马假日》

We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
我们都将死去,我们将与爱的人和不同种族的人一起充实而热烈的死去。我们咽下彼此的味道;交换彼此的身躯,浮游于爱河之上;恐惧时我们躲藏起来,正如这凄凉的洞穴。我要所有这些都镌刻在我的身体上。我们才是真实的国家,并非画在地图上的边界所示的,以掌权者命名的国家。我知道你定会回来抱着我,屹立风中。那就是我所要的--与你漫步在如此的土地上,与朋友们,在一个没有地图的地球上。 ——《英国病人》

Doe, a deer, a female deer. Ray, a drop of golden sun. Me, a name I call myself. Far, a long long way to run. Sew, a needle pulling thread. La, a note to follow Sew. Tea, a drink with jam and bread. That’ll bring us back to Doe... ——The Sound of Music
哆,一只鹿,一只母鹿。瑞,一缕金色的阳光。咪,是对自己的称呼。发,一段遥远的路程。嗦,一枚穿了线的针。啦,嗦后面的音符。啼,有果酱、面包的茶点。它把我们再带回哆…… ——《音乐之声》

Mr. Frodo: I can't do this, Sam. Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights, we shouldn't even be here. But we are here. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The one's that really mattered, full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was...When so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing...this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you… that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going... because they were holding on to something. Mr. Frodo: What are we holding on to, Sam? Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
佛罗多:我办不到。 山姆: 我知道。 这不公平。我们本来就不该来。但是我们来了。 这就像我们听过的精彩故事,歌颂伟大的事迹,充满了黑暗和危险。 有时你不想知道结局。因为怎么可能有快乐结局? 发生这么多可怕的事情,这世界怎么可能回到从前? 但是最后可怕的阴影,终究会消失。就连黑暗也会消失。崭新的一天将会来临。太阳也会散发更明亮的光芒。 这才是让人永生难忘,意义非凡的感人故事。 纵使你太年轻不明白为什么,但是我想我明白了。 我现在明白了。这些故事里的主角有很多机会半途而废,但是他们并没有。他们决定勇往直前,因为他们抱着一种信念。 佛罗多:我们抱着什么信念? 山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。 ——《魔戒2:双塔奇兵》

Aragorn: Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes... The same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, But not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!
阿拉贡: 冈多,罗翰的子民们,我的兄弟们! 我从你们眼里看到, 你们跟我一样都恐惧得心惊胆战。 或许有一天,人类变得萎缩懦弱,舍弃朋友,断绝友谊, 但今天决不会这样。 或许有一天,豺狼攻破人类城池,人类因此被灭绝, 但今天决不会这样! 今天我们誓死奋战! 我以你们所珍视得一切的名义,命令你们抗敌,西方的勇士们! ——《魔戒3:王者归来》

《黑客帝国》: there's no spoon 勺子是不存在的

《心灵捕手》: it's not your fault 这不是你的错

发表于 2017-3-24 19:08:36 | 显示全部楼层
《教父》改变成电影了吗?我字啊图书馆看到书了,好像有三部,据说特别好看,这么看来改天我也去看看:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|大耳朵英语社区 ( 客服QQ群:19012993  

GMT+8, 2017-12-12 22:00

Powered by Discuz!

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表