找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 2830|回复: 0

2016年12月英语四级作文题目:就业还是创业?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-22 09:58:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2016年12月英语四级作文题目:就业还是创业?

For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay. Suppose you have two options upon graduation: one is to find a job somewhere and the other to start a business of your own. You are to make a decision. Write an essay to explain the reasons for your decision. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.

【精彩范文1】:

In the past two years of my college life, I have never ceased to think what kind of work I shall take up upon graduation. Although my ideas are not consistent, I have now decided to start a business of my own as my lifelong career.

A variety of factors have led me to make this decision over other more lucrative ones. To begin with, running my own business means freedom and independence. As a person having my own business, I am free to use my own ideas and make my own decisions, a privilege not everyone can have, even those with highly-paid positions. More importantly, I like starting my own business in that it offers a certain peace of mind. No more rushing to catch a morning bus, no more anxiety to please a boss, no more worries about your paycheck which is steady, if not handsome.

Nothing, not even a big salary, can equal for the satisfaction of being your own boss and a gentle peace of life.

【参考译文】
       在过去两年的大学生活中,我一刻也没有停止过思考:我大学毕业以后要干什么工作。尽管我的想法很多,但我现在已决定,我将开创我自己的事业。
       有很多理由使我做出这个选择而不是其他较赚钱职业的决定。首先,创业意味着自由和独立。当一名创业人员我可以有自己想法的自由,有自己作决定的自由,而这个特权不是每一个人,甚至拿高薪的人都能拥有的。其次,我喜欢创业,是因为这个工作给我一份安宁。我无须每天早上去赶汽车,无须为如何讨好老板,如何不落在人家后面而焦虑不安,无须担心自己的工作收入,虽然不那么丰厚,但却十分稳定。
       没有什么东西,甚至高工资,可以抵得上自己做主人的乐趣和平静安宁的生活。

【亮点词汇】
cease 停止, take up 从事, upon graduation 毕业时, although 尽管, consistent 连续的, lifelong 终生的
, career 职业, a variety of 很多, factor 原因, lead to 导致, lucrative 诱惑性的, to begin with 首先, freedom 自由, independence 独立, privilege 特权, highly-paid position 高薪职位, more importantly 更为重要的是, in that 由于, offer 提供
, certain 某种, peace 安静, rush 匆忙, anxiety 焦虑, please 取悦, paycheck 收入, steady 稳定的, handsome 丰厚的、英俊的, big salary 高工资, equal 抵得上, satisfaction 乐趣、满足, gentle 安宁的

【点评】
       四级写作已经多次考察情景作文,如:2014-6:What is the Most Interest Place in China(中国最有趣的地方是哪儿),2014-6:What is the Most Interesting Place in Your Hometown? (你的家乡最有趣的地方是哪儿), 2014-6:What is the Most Interesting Place in Your Campus?(你们校园最有趣的地方是哪儿),希望考生引起高度重视。
【句型拓展】
1、To make my lectures more constructive and stimulating, I have to read more books, explore new knowledge and gain a better understanding of the world——the very thing I enjoy in my life.
要使我的课更有启发性,更生动有趣,我就得读更多的书,探索新的知识,对世界要有更好的了解,而这正是我生活中最喜欢干的事。

2、This is inevitable because ours is a society where one’s income is still determined by the knowledge you possess.
由于我们社会中一个人的收入仍然由你所拥有的知识所决定,因此这一点不可避免。

3、With the growing number of college graduates being turned out each year, the situation in the job market is getting tighter and tighter.
随着每年毕业的大学毕业生越来越多,就业市场的形势越来越严峻。

参考范文2
    For undergraduates college students, deciding what to do upon graduation can be a tough decision to say the least. From my point of view, I prefer to launch a business. My choice can be attributed to the following two driving forces.

For one thing, I want to start my own business because I love do what I love. In my own business, I will be more than passionate to plan, organize and execute my favorite project.For another thing, running my own business, I can accumulate rich experience, which is not only valuable to problem-solving but also critical to career development. While the risk of failing is real, what is important part is the lesson learned.

Actually, when in comes time for university graduates to decide their next step in life, there is no on right or wrong choice for everyone. Rather, each students must reach his or her own conclusion.

【参考译文】
对于本科生来说,决定毕业工作之后做什么毫不夸张的说是一个艰难的决定。从我个人而言,我更喜欢创业。以下两点原因可以解释我的选择。

一方面,我是因为想做自己喜欢的事情才选择创业。自己创业时,会投入极大的热情对于自己喜欢的项目进行计划、组织和执行。另一方面,通过创业,可以积累丰富的工作经验,而工作经验对于问题解决还是职业发展都是非常有必要的。虽然失败的风险是真是的,但是重要的是从中吸取教训。

事实上,大学毕业之际,每个人在决定人生中的下一步时无所谓对和错。更恰当的说,每个学生都必须做出自己的选择。

【范文解析】

这次的四级作文再次考了和大学生生活极为紧密的话题——大学毕业后的选择:工作还是创业,这是每个大学毕业生都会面临的选择题。构思本题可以从以下思路入手,首先开篇明确自己的选择;中间段落具体阐述自己做出这样选择的原因,例如参考范文做出的选择是创业,中间段落具体阐释选择创业的原因是由于爱好和积累经验。结尾段说明无论哪一种选择本身并无对错之分。

【题目点评】
今年的英语四级作文主要围绕“大学毕业生的选择”命题,从已知的题目来看,要么是让大家在创业和工作之间进行选择,要么是在读研和创业之间选择,要么是国企就职和合资企业就职记性选择。题目指令非常明确:首先给出自己的选择,其次给出做出这个选择的原因;所以中间段落考生主要要对自己为何做出这种原因做出解释。

破题思路:
第一段:话题描述。
第二段:表明观点+阐述原因。
第三段:观点结论。

【参考范文3】:
Upon graduation, virtually all college students will confront the problem of the career choice,which is truly a tough choice. Students' opinions differ greatly on this issue. Some hold that priority should be given to start a business of your own, but others take the attitude that finding a job is the best choice influencing their future.

As to myself, I prefer the latter view. An opportunity to start a business exerts a tremendous fascination on a great number of people, with no exception to me. In my view, With the competition in the job market becoming increasingly fierce for college graduates, some ambitious students have tried their hands at launching their own businesses. Over the years,there have been many successful cases of student entrepreneurship and such attempts should be encouraged and promoted by both the universities and the society at large. What’s more ,College students who start businesses are pioneers,among whom will be born China’s future business leaders. Faced with unknown challenges, they are audacious enough to embark on a perilous journey while most of their peers enjoy stable salaries by working as white-collars at high-end office buildings.

All in all, the essential difference between the students who find a job or those students who create their own businesses is that the former are docile followers whereas the latter are aggressive trailblazers. For this reason, business-launching college graduates are more admirable, and thus they command our deep respect.

【参考范文4】:
Job hunting becomes increasingly tough for college students, for more college graduates bring about much fiercer competition. Consequently, starting a business of one’s own becomes another alternative. But for me, I still prefer finding a job somewhere.

From a personal perspective, a good start for one’s own business requires plenty amount of money together with adequate work experience, but as college students, we often lack the latter. On a community level, we are able to get involved in a more complex relationship in a larger work place which provides us with necessary skills in communication as well as cooperation with others. In a larger sense, with more and more start-ups worldwide, the young entrepreneurs as college graduates are under even greater pressure than finding a job elsewhere competing with other job hunters.

As the old saying goes: “Lay a solid foundation, and the time will come for you to shine!” Therefore, we have to accumulate as enough experience as possible by working for others, and wait for the right time to start our own business.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|大耳朵英语社区 ( 客服QQ群:19012993  

GMT+8, 2019-4-19 13:13